Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Who has time to blog???

Who has time to blog?? The shop is open with some lovely yarns for sale and much, much more on order. There is now Cascade Heritage sock yarn and Malabrigo Twist available.

Last week I ordered so much that without the paperwork in front of me I can only remember a few!

Hmmm, lets see... I know I ordered Portland Tweed, Jill Eaton's MinnowMerino, TyDye sock yarn, A gorgeous lace yarn, Elsebeth Lavold's Silky Wool & her two newest pattern books, a thick-n-thin cotton called Mia from Tahki, a fun chunky organic cotton called Sprout. Also several yarns from Mirasol, A portion of every purchase is dedicated directly to funding a school in the remote area of Munani in the region of Puno, Peru to educate the children of the shepherds (visit www.mirasolperu.com).

Here's my neighbor who dropped by to shop last week.

3 comments:

  1. Egads! I didn't realize you were already open. So glad you posted it here! I'll be there within a few days, can hardly wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to give you a hard time for not posting, as sciarrino didn't know you were open and she's been checking the blog! I love that picture and we love your shop! The hat book is the best one I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to have a new yarn shop in Salem! Do you sell supplies, as well?

    ReplyDelete